Friday, January 16, 2009

Just for FUN




14" x 9 3/4" Acrylic on Paper
For my sister's birthday.

11 3/4" x 8 3/4" Acrylic on Paper
For a good friend's birthday.



9 3/4" x 14" Acrylic on Paper
For the Battle of the Bands in Eau Claire, WI.

11 1/2" x 8 1/2" Acrylic on Paper
For the health of it.


8 1/4" x 11 1/2" Acrylic on Paper
For the music that sometimes, is your only friend.


11 1/2" x 8 1/2" acrylic on Paper



11 1/2" x 8 1/2" Acrylic on Paper

I sprained my ankle last summer skateboarding and couldn't walk for five days.  I guess this is what I thought about to pass the time.

Charcoal and Spray Paint on Paper



A drawing for class at UWEC.  It was my first FlipSide cover and exhibited in a Two Person Show at Racy's Coffee Shop in Eau Claire, WI.

Charcoal and Spray Paint on Paper


Wanted to display this in public with the same show, however, it was to racy. At first glance it does look bad, but it's about beating yourself up skateboarding :).